Planning on carving a pumpkin this month? If you live in Charles County you should be! St. Charles Community is happy to announce a pumpkin-carving contest that should have you carving out some fun in no time. Here's how to get started.
- The contest will begin October 11th and all submissions must be submitted by October 30th.
- All contestants will submit a photo of their creation for the judges to consider.
- The photo should be at least 500x350 pixels.
- Please submit your photo to email@example.com — include your name, and street address.
- There are three categories to the competition: scary, funny, and creative. You can submit as many pumpkins per category as you want. Why limit yourself to just one?
- In order to keep an even playing field, the judges reserve the right to come and see your pumpkin.
One winner in each category have an opportunity to win an iPod shuffle. We look forward to seeing what you come up with — good luck and happy carving!
UPDATE! We have extended the deadline for submissions to 10/30 - best of luck!