Visit our first-ever St. Charles open house weekend and you could win a catered suite at the Charles County 4th of July celebration at the nearby home of the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs baseball team!
On Saturday, June 23 and Sunday, June 24, we'll be having a weekend-long open house for Southern Maryland's most popular new homes--by Lennar, Ryan, and Richmond American--and most popular new apartment community, St. Charles' The Nines at Gleneagles. Whether you are in the market for a new townhome, new single family home, or a beautiful new apartment, you'll see why more and more people are realizing that St. Charles is truly A Place Whose Time Has Come.
You'll find great deals and special offers from our new home sales associates and leasing specialists all weekend along. Even better--just for stopping by, you'll be eligible to enter to win a catered suite for up to 15 people at Charles County's biggest and best 4th of July celebration! Enjoy amusement games, attractions, live music, A Taste of Charles County, a car show, and more! Our catered suite includes hot dogs, hamburgers, side dishes, soft drinks and dessert for you and 14 guests! Then, to cap off your day, enjoy the best seats in the house for the biggest fireworks show in Charles County! Must be 18 to win.
For more information about this exciting Independence Day event, visit http://www.charlescountymd.gov/calendar/celebrate-charles-fun-filled-fourth
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
1. St. Charles Open House Giveaway: Beginning 6/22/12 at 9:01 AM (ET) through 6/24/12 at 4:59 PM (ET), visit a Lennar, Ryan or Richmond model home in St. Charles MD and/or The Nines at Gleneagles Apartments in St. Charles MD; complete and submit the entry form for a chance to win a catered event for 15 people in a Regency Baseball Stadium suite during the Charles County 4th of July celebration.
Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Total estimated value of the prize awarded is $1000.00
2. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via phone, e-mail, or postal mail, at Sponsor's discretion, on or about 6/27/12. Winner's Name: For the winner’s names visit www.stcharlesmd.com . Incomplete entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
3. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per household. Multiple entries from the same household will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, or inaccurate entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada who are ages 18 years or older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec Province and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants must have a valid e-mail address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for prize an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness, biographical material, and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of the prize.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased.
7. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is The St. Charles Companies, 10400 O’Donnell Place, Suite 200, St. Charles, MD 20603