The St. Charles Companies announces a live concert by the USAF band, Max Impact, as one of the many highlights of the 2nd annual St. Charles Fall Festival for the Arts and Veterans Opportunity Fair at O'Donnell Lake on October 19th.
The family-friendly event, which runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., will feature:
• A benefits and employment fair at the new Waldorf West Library, featuring benefits, job training, and other information for veterans provided by the Veterans Administration, Maryland DLLR, Charlotte Hall Home For Veterans, College of Southern Maryland, Charles County Government, the Charles County Sheriff's Office, and more.
• Free pumpkins*, rides, and face painting for children
• Delicious food from restaurant vendors Chick Fil A and Boston's the Gourmet Pizza
• An artist's market, featuring numerous local arts and craft vendors
• The Waldorf weekly farmer's market, featuring the best local produce in Southern Maryland
• A classic car show at nearby Grille 13 restaurant, with proceeds benefitting the Wounded Warrior program
*while supplies last
Arts and craft vendors and local businesses are encouraged to participate. Register for the event at http://stcharlesfallfestival.ticketleap.com/st-charles-fall-festival-for-the-arts-2013/
For more information about the Veterans Opportunity Fair at the Waldorf West library, please visit http://www.stcharlesmd.com/events/veterans-opportunity-fair.html as well as the St. Charles blog at http://www.stcharlesmd.com/our-blog.html. Stay up to date on Fall Festival updates at https://www.facebook.com/events/236726859811639/