Catch the fireworks this July 4th in two places here in St. Charles!
Smallwood Village Family Fireworks: Smallwood Village Center, dusk. Sponsored by the Smallwood Village Association.
Join us for two fireworks displays and family event.
Bring the Family to the Smallwood Village Fireworks at Smallwood Village Center off of St. Charles Parkway. Join us after your holiday BBQ for St. Charles longest-running 4th of July tradition. Curl up on a blanket at newly renovated Post Office Lake and watch the beautiful fireworks, brought to you the neighborhood associations of Bannister, Wakefield and Huntington.
Celebrate Charles: Regency Furniture Stadium, 11765 St. Linus Dr., St. Charles 4:30 – 9:30 pm.
A fun-filled Fourth at Regency Furniture Stadium. This family-friendly event sponsored by Charles County Government offers something for everyone. Click here for more information.
- See what local food vendors, artisans, and crafters (such as: Spin It Again, B.Essential Soap Boutique, Dooleys BBQ, Circus Ice Cream, Mai's Stiches, Tasty Creations, County Manners, Janet's Homemade Candy, Anything's Possible Creations, Diane's Treasures, Kona Ice, and more) have to offer in The Best of Charles County.
- Kids of all ages can play all day in the Family Fun Zone. All-You-Can-Play-Wristbands will be available for $5 (cash only, exact change preferred).
- Enjoy fantastic local live entertainment performed by the No Green JellyBeenz (7:30 p.m.) and Dub City Renegades (4:30 p.m.).
- Be dazzled by a spectacular fireworks display.
- Cheer on the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs as they take on the Somerset Patriots.